Hinkle Family Fun Center Paintball has one of the finest paintball arenas in New Mexico. We have a 13,500 square foot arena with 44 PSP regulation size inflatable bunkers. Hinkle Paintball creates the ultimate competitive atmosphere for paintball enthusiasts and novices alike. Experience the thrilling sport of Hinkle’s Extreme Paintball!
Games are played in five minute cycles. A player is out and exits the game once he is hit or the game ends. The player then goes to the end of the line to wait for the next available game.
We currently sell paintball supplies including paintball gear, paintballs, markers, etc. Store hours are the same as our hours of operation.
- ALL DAY FIELD PASS WITHOUT EQUIPMENT:
- Includes: Air Refill Pass. Does not include Equipment Rental or Paintballs. $13.99 per person. Upgrade to unlimited Air for an additional $5.00.
- ALL DAY FIELD PASS WITH EQUIPMENT:
- Includes: All Day Field Admission, 200 Paintballs & Equipment Rental (Marker, Face Mask, Barrel Sleeve, Unlimited Air). $19.99 per person. Upgrade to 500 Paintballs $11.00.
- ATTRACTION PASS UPGRADE:
- Upgrade your Unlimited Attraction Pass to include Paintball for only $9.99 per person, valid same day only. Paintball Upgrade includes: All Day Field Admission, 100 Paintballs & Equipment Rental (Marker, Face Mask, Barrel Sleeve, Unlimited Air). Coverall rental additional $2.99.
- PAINTBALL GROUP RATES:
- Includes:2 Hour Field Admission, 200 Paintballs & Equipment Rental for $17.99 per person. During business hours groups are integrated in with the general public and scheduled at select times. 10 person minimum. A non refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Paintball groups can be scheduled at any time with advance notice.
REQUIREMENTS AND FIELD RULES
- Personal Markers must be in a bag.
- HFFC FIELD PAINT ONLY.
- Only semi-automatic or pump action markers allowed.
Field Specs: 275 feet per second or less.
- Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED.
- Approved Face Mask is REQUIRED.
- MUST BE 10 years or older to play.
- Waiver form is REQUIRED to play.
(if under 18 must have a signature from parent or legal guardian)
- HFFC requires a valid ID to rent equipment.
Paintball Hours Of Operation
|Monday-Thursday||Open for reserved groups|
|Friday||5:00 pm||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||8:00 pm|
Special hours available for large groups or all night lock ins
Paintball Safety Video