WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
- Heath screenings will be completed for all employees at the start of their shift to ensure they are healthy and ready to serve you.
- Employees who exhibit signs of illness (elevated temperatures, coughs, shortness of breath) will be sent home.
- Employees will wear face masks or face shields if they are not yet vaccinated.
- Gloves will be worn by all employees in the food and beverage service areas.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands for 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, regularly throughout the day or after any contact with another person (guest, teammate or vendor).
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility has been elevated with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- All employees have received training on new Covid-19 safety and sanitization processes for all areas of our facility.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facility to ensure our guests and employees have access at all times.
- Covid Safe practice operating protocols have been put in place for all attractions as well.
GAMES & ATTRACTIONS safe practice operating protocol examples include:
- Additional employees stationed in the game rooms to wipe down games frequently.
- Miniature Golf clubs and balls wiped down after every use.
- Redemption employees will ask guests to specify an item for an employee to retrieve rather than sorting through a basket themselves.
DISCLAIMER: While every measure has been taken to provide a safe environment, HINKLE FUN CENTER is not liable for the health of employees of guests.