HINKLE FUN CENTER has been hard at work getting ready to welcome you back to Albuquerque’s Premiere Family Entertainment Center. Our primary focus is to keep our employees and guests safe by implementing increased cleaning and sanitization protocols and an elevated level of operating procedures to ensure proper physical distancing and sanitization.
Our core belief is providing SAFE CLEAN FUN. To that end our SAFE CLEAN FUN guide below outlines the operational changes we’ve implemented for our future re-opening.
INCREASED CLEANING AND SANITIZATION PROTOCOLS
REQUIRED FACE SHIELDS FOR EMPLOYEES
DAILY EMPLOYEE TEMPERATURE CHECKS
STAFF REQUIRED TO WASH HANDS REGULARLY
HIGH CONTACT AREAS AND SURFACES CONTINUOUSLY SANITIZED
HAND SANITIZER STATIONS THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY
DEEP CLEANING AT A HIGHER LEVEL
PHYSICAL DISTANCING SIGNAGE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
LIMITED GUEST CAPACITY THROUGHOUT THE FUN CENTER
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
- Heath screenings will be completed for all employees at the start of their shift to ensure they are healthy and ready to serve you.
- Employees who exhibit signs of illness (elevated temperatures, coughs, shortness of breath) will be sent home.
- Employees will wear face shields that allow you to see their smiles while still providing the protection of a face mask.
- Face masks will also be available for the employees to wear at their discretion.
- Gloves will be worn by all employees in the food and beverage service areas and by those providing cleaning and sanitizing within the facility.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands for 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, regularly throughout the day or after any contact with another person (guest, teammate or vendor).
- Only contactless payments will be accepted at this time (credit cards, ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay, etc). No cash payments will be accepted until further notice.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility has been elevated with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- All employees have received training on new Covid-19 safety and sanitization processes for all areas of our facility.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facility to ensure our guests and employees have access at all times.
- Safe practice operating protocols have been put in place for all attractions as well.
GAMES & ATTRACTIONS safe practice operating protocol examples include:
- Additional employees stationed in the game rooms to wipe down games after every use and at a guest’s request.
- Go-Karts wiped down between rides. Guests will be asked to show their seatbelts are secured rather than having the employee reach down and pull to test.
- LazerTag operated in smaller groups and the vests and phasers wiped down after every use.
- Miniature Golf clubs and balls wiped down after every use and handed out by an employee along with scorecards and pencils to reduce additional contact.
- Redemption employees will use hand sanitizer between each guest that they serve, and guests will need to specify an item for an employee to retrieve rather than sorting through a basket themselves.
- The XD Dark Ride will fill every other seat, and the seats, blasters and 3D glasses will be wiped down after every use.
- Reminders to practice proper physical distancing have been posted throughout the facility.
- Guests and employees are to make every effort to stand six feet apart from other groups or individuals that are not with them.
- Guests throughout the game room will be required to have a valid Fun Card for game play.
- Six foot distance markers will be placed at all queue lines, eating and party tables will be spaced six feet apart and with reduced seating as outlined by governing authorities.
- All guests and employees are asked to self-monitor and maintain the six foot physical distance recommendation with respect and courtesy to other guests and employees.
- Hinkle Fun Center will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
DISCLAIMER: While every measure has been taken to provide a safe environment, HINKLE FUN CENTER is not liable for the health of employees of guests.